Warriors Pack Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Pack Clan's Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trivi is calling.. Anthem will answer..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthyes

Trivi is calling.. Anthem will answer.. Empty
PostSubject: Trivi is calling.. Anthem will answer..   Trivi is calling.. Anthem will answer.. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am

Hi, it's me Anthem / Trivi.

So my Xfire is anthies and if anybody wants to know me and be my friend, add it if you after all haven't added me but this message particularly goes to DiVo. Man I haven't talked to you for a while. Would be awesome to see you online further.

As I've said, I had got a new derby bike about some months ago and I need to take care of that properly.
I love to ride this bike and it's top speed isat the moment about 60km/h (don't know in miles but a mile in kilometers is 1.4. So 1.4mile = 1.0kilometer). Yes and of course I need to hang out with the girls I've met. Hopefully if life ends well, some of my class' girls will be my future wife. Razz

I'll play ET but as a free player with no clans. I won't be in any clans any more in the future. Why? Therefore that it is so much easier to cope with players and it's also more fun to hang out on any server you want to. It is the real good time! The servers where I usually play most of my time (more servers will added after I've found some, I post the following servers without IP because you can connect onto a server by your xfire and follow me with your Xfire):

[=G!X=] Grey Etpub
[=G!X=] Red NQ
[=G!X=] Green New Maps
|FBI| Grey
|FBI| Pink
|TWC| Sniperwar
Enemies of War
BEGINNERS WORLD XPS 4 EVER
~|fun|~ NQ
~|fun|~ Star Wars
~|fun|~ Sniper
~|fun|~ Etpub

Clans' websites where I sometimes visit: (my account there: Jeeea)
Back to top Go down
Anthy

Trivi is calling.. Anthem will answer.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivi is calling.. Anthem will answer..   Trivi is calling.. Anthem will answer.. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:35 am

Guys read DiVo's ''haaaa'' topic and see my previous post. It's important.
Back to top Go down

Trivi is calling.. Anthem will answer..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Pack Clan :: Public Area :: General Area-
Jump to: